Pageviews

Sunday 20 February 2011

Can a fan change a match?

The question I raise to all you readers today is can a football fan change the result of a match? Yesterday against Norwich I found myself chanting on my own before the fans around me picked up the song "We are Leeds... We are Leeds... We are Leeds!" and within seconds it was circulating around the Kop. A matter of moments later Davide Somma struck the equaliser. Now I'm not nearly big headed another to say I'm the reason for snatching a 2-2 draw on Saturday. But it is interesting to think if I or somebody else during the game had not stood up and acted in a certain manner, would that have effected a particular event in the game? Personally I believe a fan can alter a game for a team. It would be brilliant to hear what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment